IONICA is an OVH Advanced Partner. This enhanced partner status reflects our close relationship with the world’s leading open cloud provider, and the comprehensive solutions we provide on the OVH platform — OVHcloud.
Key services provided by IONICA on OVHcloud:
- Cloud server / virtual machine provisioning and management
- Cloud migration
- Multi-cloud deployment and management
- Web and mobile application performance tuning
- Cyber security
- High availability — clustering, replication, load balancing, fail-over
- Database services on client servers, clusters, or OVH PaaS database services
- Automation and devops services
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Remote storage — block and object storage services
- Comprehensive monitoring, alerting, and incident response
- Hybrid cloud and dedicated physical server environment design, build, and management
While our clients’ solutions are designed, built, and managed by IONICA staff, and we can perform nearly any task on OVH infrastructure ourselves, IONICA’s arrangement with OVH means our engineers have direct access to OVH tier 3 engineers when needed. This is key in rare situations when issues requiring urgent attention exist on the OVH platform itself, or for custom configurations of OVH products that can only be done by OCH personnel.
From the OVH web site:
We are a cloud provider offering Dedicated Servers, VMware® based Hosted Private Cloud, and OpenStack-based Public Cloud to over 1.4 million customers worldwide. We have been an innovator in data center design and management for nearly two decades.
- We are vertically integrated: we build our own data centers and servers, own and operate our own network and are responsible for all of the maintenance and support for our customers. We are truly an end-to-end provider.
- We have one of the lowest Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) ratings in the industry. One of the main reasons is the use of our patented liquid cooling system. Cold water consistently runs through a maze on the CPU–cold water goes in and warm water comes out. This eliminates the need for conventional air conditioning–allowing us to pass on the savings to our customers.
- We are a pure-play infrastructure provider. We will maintain your servers and ensure high availability, performance and connectivity so you can concentrate on building your business.
More about OVH at https://us.ovhcloud.com/about/company.
OVH operates 32 data centres on four continents with 48 redundant points of presence around the world, and 22 GBs of network capacity.
Data centre locations:
- Beauharnois, QC, Canada
- Gravelines, France
- Strasbourg, France
- Frankfurt, Germany
- London, United Kingdom
- Warsaw, Poland
- Hillsboro, OR, United States
- Vint Hill, VA, United States
More on OVH’s locations and global network:
Compliance and certifications
All OVH data centres comply with the following industry standards. Compliance with these standards is verified by qualified independent auditors for each standard.
- SOC / AICPA 1, 2, and 3
- ISO 27001
- ISO 27017
- ISO 27018
- ISO 27701
More on OVH compliance at https://us.ovhcloud.com/overview/certification.