Do you have a passion for:
- Internet and open source technology?
- Becoming the very best at what you do?
- Fostering a more just, thoughtful, generous, and environmentally conscious world?
At IONICA, we love what we do, are the very best at it, and our company exists for a reason far more important than simple financial gain — we (really do) want to make the world a better place . . . and we’re doing it.
We do mission-critical work for some of the worlds largest companies and government institutions, as well as a number of cutting-edge start-ups. Experience here will elevate your talents to a new level of technical capability and purpose.
If this vision and mission matches yours, and your talents, knowledge and drive are exceptional, IONICA is the place to put it all together into action.
While we are always accepting resumes from interested candidates, we currently have no open positions.
Thank you for your interest in IONICA!
CV AND APPLICATION TIPS
- Ensure you meet the minimum requirements (or get reasonably close) in all areas — education, skills, experience, and any other posted requirements.
- A concise, well written cover letter can work wonders — here you can emphasize your strengths, speak about any gaps in your qualifications, and let your personality shine!
- Proof read everything you turn in. Convince us that you will represent IONICA well — to our clients, partners, and vendors. That’s one reason why the ability to articulate and communicate with others is just as important as technical competency. All of your communications should be clear, concise, error-free, friendly, and thoughtful.
- Relax and have fun! We’re friendly, and we’re looking for other friendly, motivated folks who share our values, dedication, and love for Internet technology.